St. Patrick’s Day is fast approaching, and you know what that means… lots of green, green, green!
We’ve partnered up with Tijana of PopStyleTV and Amy of The Owl’s Brew, to mix up two festive green drinks (sans the food coloring), with simple ingredients, that you and your guests will love. Whether you’re keeping things low key or determined to be the life of the party, these refreshing concoctions will keep your energy going all night.
- - Owl's Brew "The Classic"
- - green juice (of your choice)
- - vodka
- - sliced cucumber
- - ice
- - Fill shaker with ice
- - Add 2 parts Owl's Brew "The Classic"
- - Add 2 parts green juice (of your choice)
- - Add 2 parts vodka
- - Shake it up in shaker
- - Fill mason jar with 3-4 cucumber slices
- - Pour entire content of shaker into mason jar
- -Owl's Brew "The Classic"
- -sugar for rim
- -sprig of thyme
- -Rim the glass with a lemon half
- -Dip the rim of glass into sugar of your choice (optional)
- -Fill your shaker with ice.
- -Pour one part "The Classic"
- -Then, add one part gin.
- -Shake it up.
- -Strain into champagne flute
- -Garnish with a sprig of thyme